Free Download Geeks3D FurMark for Windows. It is a lightweight but intensive graphics card / GPU stress test on the Windows platform. It's a quick OpenGL benchmark as well.
Overview of Geeks3D FurMark
FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the graphics card's performance. Fur rendering is specially adapted to overheat the GPU, and that's why this tool is also a perfect stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
At the end of the benchmark, just read the number of points in the result dialog box. The point-based score is simple: the number of frames displayed during the benchmark. Thus the higher the score, the more influential the graphics system.
Features of Geeks3D FurMark
- Benchmark mode or stability / burn-in test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in a file
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB or more