Free Download Franzis ANALOG Video #1 professional full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It converts your films into analog memories in the next to no time.
Overview of Franzis ANALOG Video #1 professional
You can choose from 140 manually optimized analog templates in 12 categories, which you can place on your recording with a click. With ANALOG Video #1 professional, however, you don't have to limit yourself to ready-made presets!
If you want to change an image template or create your creative template, switch to expert mode, where you have 117 professional image filters in 7 categories at your disposal. In particular, videos with a retro look come to life because of their unique texture and often their corners and edges.
But achieving the perfect look here is problematic. This is precisely where the pro-exclusive Grain module can step in. Structures and details from different categories give your videos that sure something and thus the perfect touch!
Features of Franzis ANALOG Video #1 professional
- Load video formats: mpeg4 (h.264/h.265), wmv, webm, avi, flv, asf, mov, mkv, mxf, mp2-
- Save video formats: mpeg4 (h.264), avi (uncompressed)
- 112 photo film emulations
- 117 image filters in expert mode
- Grain module
- Video artifact reduction: 4 levels
- Video mirroring/flip
- Load/save projects
- Undo function
- Comparison view with a magnifying glass
The PRO version offers some highly professional features that are guaranteed to enhance your video editing
- PRO: 140 analog image templates in 12 categories
- PRO: Comprehensive RAW development module
- PRO: Real-time color engine with 10 layers
- PRO: LUT photo styles support
The user interface
The user interface is optimized for use in HD and Ultra HD (4K). All main areas move individually, and all buttons have interactive explanations (tooltips).
Professional effect filters and fantastic film emulations
The analog effect filters specially developed for ANALOG Video #1 professional, such as bokeh softening, exposure errors, or dust and spots, give your videos a completely new and individual look. In addition, you can place one of the 112 different film emulations over your video development and thus create your very own look.
You can also combine these film emulations with analog templates. In addition, the RAW module allows you to straighten the horizon and correct perspective distortions as easily as colors and exposure.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel I3 (Recommended Intel I7 (or comparable AMD processor)
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- DirectX-compatible graphics card
- Screen resolution: 1600x900 (or greater)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended