Free Download Key Metric Software FolderSizes 9 Enterprise Edition for Windows PC it can quickly isolate large, old, temporary, and duplicate files, or even show file distribution by type, size, attributes, age, or owner. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, built-in scheduling, and much more.
You can also FREE download Directory List and Print Pro
Key Metric Software FolderSizes 9 Enterprise Overview
FolderSizes is, quite simply, the most powerful disk space analyzer ever created. You can use it to analyze any type of storage device that’s accessible to the host computer – local disks, network attached storage, network shares, mapped drives, and more.
The wealth of information FolderSizes provides is unparalleled, and the deeply multi-threaded file system analysis engine ensures excellent performance and scalability.
Features of Key Metric Software FolderSizes 9 Enterprise
- Hierarchical folder map visualization
- Integrated scheduler
- Unicode file and folder name support
- Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
- Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
- Isolate largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
- View disk space utilization by file type / attributes
- View local & network disk space usage by owner / group
- Command line interface for scripting & integration
- FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
- See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
- Export reports in HTML, XML (Pro edition only), CSV, and more
- Integrates with the Windows shell context menu (32 and 64 bit support!)
- Extremely configurable – colors, fonts, print options, etc.
- Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
- Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. “size on disk”)
- “Command Prompt from Here” in all context menus
- Super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
- Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports
- Optional symbolic link skipping
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more