Free Download Flownex Simulation Environment full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It delivers technology that enables you to study how systems will behave in the real world, where fluid is the driving factor.
Overview of Flownex Simulation Environment
The system simulation relays the overall effect of changing specific properties on components, allowing clients to extensively examine a system's possible variations in the design and optimization of systems.
It provides turbomachinery engineers with an easy-to-use, off-the-shelf tool for modeling combustion chambers, secondary air systems, blade cooling flows, lubrication systems with oil-air mixtures, and overall cycle integration and operation.
Flownex models with 3D heat transfer models in ANSYS Mechanical or CFX, detailed turbine blade cooling simulation can be conducted. It contains industry-standard pressure drop and heat transfer correlations for typical turbine blade features such as turbulator strips and pedestals. This allows designers to rapidly see the effects of their design changes on the maximum blade temperatures and cooling airflow rate.
Features of Flownex Simulation Environment
- It is an essential tool for combustor design engineers
- Networks can be easily configured and solved within a few seconds
- It requires two-phase pressure drop calculations in line with oil-air mixtures
- This enables engineers to quantify the bleed air consumption and flow distribution through the entire system
- Easy to use
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended