Free Download FlexLogger 2020 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is an application software for quick sensor configuration and data logging of mixed signals to verify electromechanical systems, all without programming.
Overview of FlexLogger 2020 Benefits
FlexLogger helps you build flexible, scalable data-logging systems with NI DAQ hardware, with no programming required. You can use sensor-specific configuration workflows to quickly set up, visualize, and log a mix of synchronized measurements from analog sensors, digital signals, and vehicle communication buses. You can also generate voltage, current, or digital signals to drive actuators or control setpoints.
FlexLogger automatically saves metadata documenting your test configuration, so you can quickly trace test results and make comparisons across multiple tests. You can interactively review test results in the integrated data viewer to visually inspect your data and draw conclusions.
It FlexLogger captures comprehensive metadata for easier traceability across multiple tests. NI recommends using DIAdem with FlexLogger to quickly locate, inspect, analyze, and report your recorded data to gain wider insight and repeat fewer tests. It also provides a configuration-based workflow to accomplish validation and verification tasks throughout the product design cycle. Learn more about common data-logging applications below.
Overview of FlexLogger 2020 Features
- Quickly find data anywhere on a disk or network with metadata search queries
- Customize your analysis using hundreds of configurable engineering calculations
- Communicate results clearly and concisely using custom, professional reports
- Save time by capturing steps you interactively perform in a script to automate repetitive tasks
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended