Free Download Faronics Deep Freeze 8 for Windows PC it preserves your computer configuration. Any changes – either malicious or unintentional – are reversed on reboot. This is called Reboot-to-Restore where each reboot restores the computer to its desired configuration.
Further you can also FREE download Drive SnapShot
Overview of Faronics Deep Freeze 8 Benefits
Faronics Deep Freeze helps eliminate computer damage and downtime by making computer configurations indestructible. Once Deep Freeze is installed on a computer, any changes made to the computer – regardless of whether they are accidental or malicious – are never permanent. Deep Freeze provides immediate immunity from many of the problems that plague computers today. Inevitable configuration drift, accidental system misconfiguration, malicious software activity, and incidental system degradation.
No matter what changes a user makes to a workstation. Simply restart to eradicate all changes and reset the computer to its original state – right down to the last byte. Expensive computer assets are kept running at 100% capacity and technical support time is reduced or eliminated completely. The result is consistent trouble-free computing on a truly protected and parallel network, completely free of harmful viruses and unwanted programs.
Overview of Faronics Deep Freeze 8 Features
- Freeze your endpoints to the desired state. Restore from any unexpected changes with a simple reboot.
- Provide users with unrestricted access and avoid restrictive computer lockdown for maintaining security.
- Reverse configuration drifts with a simple reboot while allowing users to save their work.
- Reverse malicious changes on reboot and protect computers from phishing.
- Effectively reverse malicious changes to your computers including zero-day threats.
- Only approved software stays and unauthorized software is removed thereby achieving license compliance.
- Make toughbooks even tougher. Revert unwanted changes in the operating system and installed software with a simple reboot.
- Provide a flexible and non-restrictive lab environment where students can focus on learning while your computers stay protected.
- Erase session data and issues caused by multiple staff accessing patient data on COWs, with every reboot.
- Augment PCI compliance, prevents configuration drift and secure your POS computers from malware that could cause data breaches.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more