Free Download EximiousSoft Vector Icon 3 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to easily create and edit vector and bitmap icons.
You can also FREE download SoftColor PhotoEQ
Overview of EximiousSoft Vector Icon 3
This is a powerful Icon creation tool. You only need to perform a few simple mouse clicks, Vector Icon can output icons in any format. It builds icons based on vector design concepts, so support for vector format icon output is undoubtedly the best.
It supports vector formats including SVG, SVGZ, PDF, PS, EPS, EMF, WMF, etc. Vector Icon also supports the production of icons in raster format, and supports all popular formats such as ICON, PNG, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PSD etc.
Moreover, the size of the icon can be a standard size or a customized size. The output icons in Window ICON Format is fully compatible with Win Vista/ Win 7/ Win 8/ Win 10. The PNG format icons can be widely used on Linux/Unix, Android, IOS, Windows Phone and other platforms.
Features of EximiousSoft Vector Icon 3
- Vector Icon is a powerful vector graphics editor that provides a complete set of tools to edit icons.
- Support icons to be exported into files in vector formats such as SVG, SVGZ, PDF, PS, EPS, EMF, WMF etc.
- Allows to export icons in standard or customized sizes as Windows Icon, PNG, BMP, TIFF, PSD, JPG, GIF and other formats files.
- Icon Files are allowed to contain multiple images of different sizes. Each image can contain alpha channel.
- Vector Icon provides a huge number of icon sets. Each icon in it is carefully designed by the EximiouSoft team.
- Each icon is saved on EximiousSoft’s cloud server within vector format. All icons in the library will be updated from time to time, and new icons will be added.
- Vector Icon provides more than 5000 vector graphics of the highest quality. They are divided into more than 70 categories according to their own characteristics for users to find.
- Every graphic is easy to browse and discover, drag and drop to add it to the design view.
- Support for importing vector graphics formats such as: SVG, SVGZ, PDF, AI, EMF, WMF, CDR, CDT, VSD, VSDX etc.
- Support for importing raster image formats such as: ICON, PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, TGA, CUR, ANI, TGA, PCX, PSD, etc.
- With freehand tool, pen tool and brush tool to draw paths elements on canvas easily and quickly.
- By using the node tool, you can increase or decrease the nodes on paths, and also join or broke segments on the paths.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more