Free Download Exif Pilot 5 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to easily create, view & edit EXIF data with tags & keywords.
You can also FREE download PhotoGIMP
Overview of Exif Pilot 5
This software is for the edition and analysis of EXIF, IPTC, and XMP data (information that indicates digital camera settings and picture taking conditions).
It allows you to view, create, and edit the EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP data. You can import/export EXIF and IPTC data from/to XML format as well.
With it, you can find the optimal parameters for taking pictures, for example, the relationship between the depth of field and the aperture of a particular lens.
Moreover, it supports exporting EXIF and IPTC data to MS Excel or CSV format and importing EXIF and IPTC from MS Excel or CSV format.
Features of Exif Pilot 5
- View EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP data.
- Edit, create EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP.
- Remove EXIF, IPTC tags, and clean up all metadata.
- Add new tags.
- Edit some Makernote tags.
- Add, edit, and remove keywords.
- Import/export EXIF and IPTC from/to XML files.
- Import/export EXIF and IPTC from/to MS Excel files.
- Import/export EXIF and IPTC from/to Text files in CSV format.
- Choose tags for export.
- Edit, create Photo Sphere metadata for panorama images.
- View descriptions of fields that contain data.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more