Free Download ESI PAM-DIEMAKER for CATIA full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It based metal-forming portfolio provides die designers with a robust set of engineering solutions.
Overview of ESI PAM-DIEMAKER for CATIA
It based metal forming portfolio provides die designers with a robust set of engineering solutions that address design and manufacturing issues directly within a robust generative modeling PLM environment. It is a powerful ‘inverse’ solver, offering upfront part feasibility and part costing solutions.
It is a fully integrated workbench inside the CATIA V5 environment (including a seamless link to simulation) dedicated to die-face design. It guides the user through the die face design process (tipping, binder design, addendum design, and Trimline development, with powerful and trade-oriented functionalities, from upfront feasibility studies to full final validation.
Features of ESI PAM-DIEMAKER for CATIA
- upfront part feasibility and part costing solutions
- powerful ‘inverse’
- a robust set of engineering solutions
- provides die, designers
- addresses design and manufacturing issues
- robust generative modeling PLM environment
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 600 MB or more