Free Download EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird 5 it is a powerful tool for InterBase and Firebird database administration and development. SQL Manager is compatible with any InterBase and Firebird database management systems version.
You can also FREE download Firebird Maestro
Overview of EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird 5 Benefits
EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird 5 supports all of the latest InterBase and Firebird features including DB triggers, journaling, incremental backups, and others.
It offers plenty of powerful database tools such as Visual Database Designer to create InterBase/Firebird database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder and Stored Procedure Debugger for InterBase and Firebird SQL scripts development and many more useful features for efficient InterBase/Firebird administration. SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird is a high-performance graphical tool for InterBase and Firebird administration and object management. Its easy-to-use graphical interface and a lot of features will make your work with InterBase and Firebird as easy as it can be!
Overview of EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird 5 Features
- Compatible with any Firebird server version up to 3.0
- Compatible with any InterBase server version up to XE7
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Easy management of all InterBase and Firebird objects with Unicode support editors
- Effective security management
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
- Impressive Unicode compatible data export and import wizards working in background mode
- Powerful visual database designer
- Easy-to-use wizards performing InterBase and Firebird services in background mode
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface
- And other useful features
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more