Free Download EMCO WakeOnLan latest version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is the latest tool for Powering Up PCs Remotely.
Overview of EMCO WakeOnLan
This Wake-on-LAN (WOL) utility allows you to power up network PCs quickly and easily. It automates all Wake-on-LAN stages, from collecting MAC addresses to sending WOL packets, and can be used in networks of any kind.
EMCO WakeOnLan is designed to wake up multiple PCs simultaneously and is ready to work in large networks with complex structures. The program automates all operations required to wake up network PCs, from scanning a network to detect available PCs to collecting MAC addresses of all network PCs using different methods and sending WOL packets. The program includes built-in schedules so that WOL tasks can be executed automatically.
Features of EMCO WakeOnLan
- Depending on your network configuration, you can use different methods of transmitting WOL packets
- You can completely automate Wake-on-LAN operations in your organization
- Wake-on-LAN can be executed on static and dynamic groups of target PCs
- To generate a WOL packet, the program needs to know the MAC address of the target PC
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more