Free Download EMCO Ping Monitor latest version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is a robust availability and connection quality monitoring tool.
Overview of EMCO Ping Monitor
The program is designed to automatically ping network hosts and detect their outages and connection quality problems. It uses ICMP pings to detect the up/down statuses of the monitored hosts and estimates their real-time connection quality based on packet loss, latency, and jitter metrics. The program stores information about every ping and lets you get detailed statistics for any host during any historical period, such as the list of outages, uptime percent, average latency, latency deviation, etc.
It allows you to quickly find hosts with different state and quality characteristics and navigate to them for detailed information. When the program detects changes in the host state or the connection quality, it can notify you of such changes. The program supports e-mail, Windows Tray, and sound notifications. You can also configure a script or an executable to be used for custom notifications.
Features of EMCO Ping Monitor
- High-Precision Latency Measurement
- Host Availability Monitoring
- Connection Quality Monitoring
- Host Performance Analysis
- Raw Ping Reply Data Storing
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more