Free Download Eliis PaleoScan 2018 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a tool for interpreting earthquakes in both 3D and 2D.
Overview of Eliis PaleoScan 2018
This is the name of a new software for interpreting earthquakes in both 3D and 3D. It contains all the tools necessary to execute a large workflow and provides a user-friendly environment for downloading data, interpreting objects, screening information, and cross-navigation.
It also offers ways to semi-automate the interpretation of seismic masses and offers standard tools for interpreting horizons and faults. With the powerful editing tools available in it, you can edit your own interpretations and view geological models in real-time.
Moreover, It also benefits from parallel processing capabilities with the latest multichannel technologies.
Features of Eliis PaleoScan 2018
- Processing Large Parts of Characteristics (Spectral Analysis)
- Generate a large number of horizons and layer cut zones
- Seismic extraction and quality assessment
- Interpret, improve, and describe earth failures
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional seismic simulation
- Modeling the types of faults
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more