Free Download Elcomsoft Phone Viewer Forensic Edition 4 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, Analyze information extracted with ElcomSoft and third-party acquisition tools with a fast, lightweight viewer. Decrypt and view iOS backups and synced data, analyze iCloud Photo Library, BlackBerry 10 backups and Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile data and access synchronized data with ease.
You can also FREE download IVT BlueSoleil
Overview of Elcomsoft Phone Viewer Forensic Edition 4 Benefits
The last version of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker adds support for message attachments such as media files, documents and other files, while Elcomsoft Phone Viewer allows analyzing messages and attachments obtained from iCloud. Analyzing media files and EXIF tags can help obtain massive amounts of location data as well as other essential evidence.
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is the ideal viewing companion for Elcomsoft Phone Breaker, enabling full support for all data formats produced by this tool. Regularly maintained and timely updated, it is the first to receive support for the latest mobile backup formats extracted, downloaded or decrypted with other ElcomSoft tools.
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer can display pictures and videos captured with the phone or saved by one of the many apps. But don’t you worry, there won’t be a big mess of thousands of images appearing in a single thumbnail gallery. The files will be automatically split into a number of categories, making it easy to discover which pictures were captured with the phone’s camera, or received as messages or attachments. A separate category filters out system and application images such as buttons, logos and splash screens. Album view is available to allow you better navigate through thousands of images.
Overview of Elcomsoft Phone Viewer Forensic Edition 4 Features
- Messages in iCloud: complete with attached media files and documents
- Safari (browsing history, bookmarks, tabs opened on user’s devices)
- Calendars, notes, contacts
- Call logs (information about calls made and received)
- Apple Maps (routes, places, searches)
- Wi-Fi (wireless access points, MAC addresses, date and device added)
- Wallet (everything except payment data)
- Account info (comprehensive information about the user and devices registered on the Apple ID account)
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more