Free Download EIVA Kuda Core full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It provides high-performing features focusing on simplicity, automation, and autonomy while enabling you to carry out remote operations.
Overview of EIVA Kuda Core
Hydrographic surveys have unmatched capabilities at affordable prices. The NaviSite Kuda software is dedicated to USV- and vessel-based hydrographic surveys, offering you all the necessary tools to carry out the cost- and time-efficient bathymetric survey operations.
With a variety of variants of this software bundle available, you can pick the one best tailored to your needs and budget. The software provides high-performing features focusing on simplicity, automation, and autonomy while enabling you to carry out remote operations.\
Depending on the variant, these features can include automatic generation of run lines, vessel/USV autopilot control; registration of objects/observations of interest; automatic data cleaning during acquisition and post-processing, volume and difference calculation, and automatic, remote/onboard data processing. The result is extensive deliverables and visualizations with high-quality bathymetric data.
This software bundle includes four variants. The NaviSite Kuda Core variant is dedicated to USV/single vessel setups and allows for the following.
- Navigation, survey planning as well as data acquisition with multi-beam echo sounders (including backscatter), LiDARs, and cameras
- One local and one remote display
- Easy-to-use user interface brings all relevant tools to your monitor, including patch tests and online cleaning
- Scroll down to see what you get with the different variants in the product comparison table.
Please note: When you purchase this product, you will receive a license for NaviSuite Kuda Core and NaviSuite Kuda Core Config.
Features of EIVA Kuda Core
- Covers all relevant instruments for hydrographic surveys
- Optional extra services and special offers
- General visualization tools
- Autonomy tools
- Sonar and subsea laser data cleaning tools
- Point cloud tools
- DTM tools
- Line and waypoint tools
- Videos and image display tools
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended