Free Download Easy Disk Catalog Maker full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is the fastest application for cataloging and indexing files, stored on your disks (e.g. Hard Drives, DVDs, Blu-rays, Network drives etc.). It helps you find a file you are looking for in seconds without even connecting all those disks to the PC.
You can also FREE download IDM UltraFinder
Overview of Easy Disk Catalog Maker Benefits
Easy Disk Catalog Maker extracts all the information about files and folders and shows them as Properties window very similar to Windows Explorer Properties window. It also gets the IDv3 (Album, Artist, Genres etc.) tag informations from supported audio files (MP3, WAV, FLAC etc.).
Catalog and search files and folder inside archives (zip, rar, 7z, iso, tar, vhd and many others), so you don’t have to remember which archive has the file, just compress the data to save the disk space.
Easy Disk Catalog Maker features fastest search system that searches 1 million records of files in just five seconds. You can even double click on search result to open the default File Explorer with that file or folder selected.
Overview of Easy Disk Catalog Maker Features
- Add people to contacts list and keep track of all the disks you lend to them.
- Add categories and locations to the database and use them to find the files you want quickly.
- Export your catalog to CSV or PDF files. You can also print pretty looking reports of the disk contents.
- Easy to use, customizable, and intuitive graphical user interface.
- You can categorize the disks according to its content.
- Creates unique identifier for a each disk in catalog.
- Create contacts list to loan the disks to peoples in a list.
- You can maintain the list of disks lent to people in contacts list.
- You can add specific folders from disks to the catalog.
- You can add a comment for any disk, folder or file.
- You can view detailed information about each disk, folder or file both in the main window and in the search results.
- Displaying the size of any folder in the main panel.
- Detailed statistics for disks, folders and files.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more