Free Download DxO ViewPoint 3 for Windows PC it automatically fixes skewed perspectives and restores subjects on the edges of the frame to their natural shape with just one click.
You can also FREE download DxO FilmPack
Overview of DxO ViewPoint 3 Benefits
Manually use anchor points or the software’s automatic feature to correct skewed perspectives in wide-angle photos, from the simplest to the most complex. With DxO’s Optics Module database, the only one of its kind in the world, DxO ViewPoint can correct any type of distortion, including barrel, pincushion, and even fisheye effects.
For natural-looking shapes, automatically correct the volume deformation of faces, bodies, and objects at the edges photos taken with a wide-angle lens. Rebalance landscape photos by automatically straightening a slanted horizon line.
The DxO ViewPoint interface features a minimalistic design, intuitive comparison tools, clearly-displayed perspective and horizon correction lines, and easily-identifiable settings that let you switch from one tool to another in an instant. The Loupe tool gives you incredibly precise control over the horizon and perspective controls, allowing you to fine-tune the corrections you apply to your photos.
Overview of DxO ViewPoint 3 Features
- Reproduce the very narrow depth of field typical of tilt-shift lenses to produce astonishing creative effects.
- Automatic correction of horizontal and vertical perspective flaws, and automatic cropping to preserve formatting and right angles.
- Application of tilt-shift lens effects using different blur gradient types to give landscape and urban photos the miniaturized look of a diorama or model.
- Automatic, one-click correction of image pitch to ensure that photos are perfectly and effortlessly aligned.
- New sleek interface with simplified controls and enhanced performance. Addition of a Loupe tool for incredibly precise control of perspective and horizon tools.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free 400 MB or more of available hard-disk space