Free Download DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is an audio input to audio output router/mixer with support of Direct Sound, WASAPI and ASIO modes. Any type and number of audio inputs can be routed to any type of audio output with matrix mixing, VST DSP plugin support, 11 band equalizer and recording option.
You can also FREE download Adrosoft AD Stream Recorder
Overview of DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer Benefits
ASIO output mixer is optionally multi-threaded to achieve lowest possible latency for high resolution 96/192KHz output with DSPs as well. Equalizer, matrix mixing and VST DSPs have a preset system to store and recall settings. In the upper-center part of the window select an output device. To the right set the desired format and click the ‘Enable’ switch. ASIO channel pairs inherit the root device’s parameters so set the root parameters first if needed for the pairs.
In the left part of the window select an input device. To the right (center of the entire window) select the input’s desired format and click the ‘Enable’ switch. The selected input device will start playing on the previously selected output device. The input device is always enabled through the last selected output device. It’s possible to enable multiple input devices for 1 output device, but only 1 output is supported for an input device, but in the input device options panel it’s possible (at the bottom) to specify another ‘monitor’ output device, that needs to be enabled previously, that will play the selected input device too.
Overview of DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer Features
- From a light ensemble to a deep destructive modulation effect, Blue Cat’s Chorus can just do anything, for free!
- Free Reverb plugin that implements a kind of “classic” stereo reverb algorithm which is technically simple yet optimal. Provides a wide palette of reverb sounds, ranging from plate to hall.
- TAL-Flanger is a easy to tweak stereo flanger effect with its own special sound and some asymmetric analog like components in the feedback corner. Useful for a wide range of flanger effects from subtle to extreme.
- TAL-Bitcrusher is a common bitcrusher with some useful additions. There is a low- and highshelf EQ and a noise cross modulator included. Its maybe useful on drums, especially hats and for distorted leads.
- Broadcast is a multi-band dynamics processor. It is combined with a sub-band stereo width processing.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more