Free Download DS SIMULIA CST Studio Suite for Windows. It is a high-performance 3D EM analysis software package for designing, analyzing, and optimizing electromagnetic (EM) components and systems.
You can also FREE download the ESI ProCAST Suite.
Overview of CST Studio Suite Benefits
Electromagnetic field solvers for applications across the EM spectrum are contained within a single user interface in CST Studio Suite. The solvers can be coupled to perform hybrid simulations, giving engineers the flexibility to analyze whole systems made up of multiple components efficiently and straightforwardly. Co-design with other SIMULIA products allows EM simulation to be integrated into the design flow and drives the development process from the earliest stages.
Common subjects of EM analysis include the performance, efficiency, and installed performance of antennas and filters, electromagnetic compatibility and interference (EMC/EMI), exposure of the human body to fields, electro-mechanical effects in motors and generators, and thermal effects in high-power devices.
CST Studio Suite is used in leading technology and engineering companies worldwide and offers many product-to-market advantages, facilitating shorter development cycles and reduced costs. Simulation allows the use of virtual prototyping by industry leaders, which means that You can optimize device performance, potential compliance issues can be identified and mitigated early in the design process, You can reduce the number of physical prototypes required, and the risk of test failures and recalls minimized.
Overview of CST Studio Suite Features
- Local graphical user interface based on Windows
- Multiple interfaces between documents
- Tools variables, parameters, and the message window
- (OLE) Linking and Embedding Automation Server (COM / DCOM)
- Transfer Parameters
- Automatic Optimization
- Animation Layout
- Automatic creation of PowerPoint slides
- Project Management
- Ability to switch between different software components, including:
- CST DESIGN STUDIO (CST DS), CST MICROWAVE STUDIO (CST MWS), CST EM STUDIO (CST EMS),
- CST PARTICLE STUDIO (CST PS), CST PHYSICS STUDIO (CST MPS), CST PCB STUDIO (CST PCBS), CST CABLE STUDIO (CST CS)
Technical Details and Minimum System
- CPU:Intel x86-64processor
- Memory:16GB RAM
- GPU:100% OpenGL compatible graphics card
- Storage:30GB of free disk space
The high-end server/ workstation recommendation:
- CPU: Dual Intel Xeon Scalable (also known as “Skylake” ) processor
- Memory:32– 64 GB per CPU
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro series card dedicated to CAD/CAE applications
- Storage: At least 500GB hard disk drive/SSDs may be used but are not necessary for good simulation performance