Free Download Dr.Web LiveDisk 9.0 CD/DVD & USB for Windows PC it is designed to run under Windows OSs (32- and 64-bit versions). To boot from a flash drive, your computer's BIOS must support booting from a USB HDD device.
Overview of Dr.Web LiveDisk 9.0 CD/DVD & USB Benefits
Dr.Web LiveDisk is a bootable disc designed to help you remove viruses and other dangerous files from your computer. It allows you to use the removal tools directly after the boot and bypass any problems created by the virus attack.
If your computer has been attacked by a virus and you are having problems with starting the operating system, this disc can help you. It allows you to launch a simpler interface that provides access to the Internet and, more importantly, to an antivirus system.
Overview of Dr.Web LiveDisk 9.0 CD/DVD & USB Features
- FREE emergency system repair from a DVD disk or a bootable USB drive to be used if your Windows system is rendered non-bootable by malware
- It will help you to not only clean your system of infected and suspicious files but also copy important information to removable media or another computer; Dr.Web LiveDisk also attempts to cure infected objects.
- The Control Center allows you to scan the hard drive in order to detect the source of infection and the infected files. The scanner can be configured to scan the entire hard drive or to select the folders or files that you find suspicious.
- The antivirus can be configured to automatically delete the detected files or to use the quarantine for storing them into a secure location. It also includes an exclusion list and a scheduler for configuring regular scans.
- The LiveCD menu offers you the option of creating a LiveUSB stick for booting the computer and performing the repairs. This bootable USB storage device can save time and provides you with similar recovery features.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more