Free Download DriverHub standalone offline installer for Windows, it quickly scans & locates your outdated drivers and displays the most current drivers available for installation.
Overview of DriverHub
This software quickly scans your machine for any outdated drivers then finds and displays the most current drivers available for installation. It is vital to make sure that you have all the latest drivers, etc., installed on your machine to keep it in perfect running order as well as for security purposes.
As you know, having an outdated driver can cause many types of issues that can drastically hinder the performance of your machine. Making the process of evaluating your system for outdated drivers is made simple with this program.
It also groups together access to a number useful system tools for quick access to items including display settings, PC management, control panel, command Prompt and more. There is also a downloaded driver history so you can keep track of what has been installed.
Features of DriverHub
- Easy to use & user friendly interface
- Quickly scans your machine for any outdated drivers
- Displays most current drivers available for installation
- List that it compiles allows you to select/deselect ones you want
- Includes ability to create a restore point which is recommended in case there is an issue with any of newly installed driver(s)
- Groups together access to a number useful system tools for quick access to items including display settings
- Get downloaded driver history to keep track of what has been installed
- It is very useful
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more