Free Download Dr.Explain Ultima 6 for Windows PC. It is a help authoring software to create help files automatically, documentation, and online manuals in CHM, PDF, RTF & HTML formats.
As the best alternative program, you can also FREE download Adobe RoboHelp.
Overview of Dr.Explain Ultima 6 Benefits
Dr.Explain Ultima 5 is based on a unique interface analysis and screen capture system. Thanks to this system, Dr.Explain can automatically analyze an application’s user interface, take screenshots of all controls and elements, and add explanatory callouts to all images in the draft help system. After that, one needs to add descriptions to the callouts and save the result in HTML, CHM, RTF, or PDF format.
With Dr.Explain, you can easily generate a complete array of end-user help in various formats from a single source file. Dr.Explain can make CHM help files, create online help manuals and prepare printable manuals in RTF and PDF formats. Electronically distribute your help file with the application; put it on your product website, or deliver it as a printed manual within the box.
Overview of Dr.Explain Ultima 6 Features
- Application windows capturing and automatic annotation
- Web pages capturing and automatic annotation
- Shockwave Flash (SWF) applications capturing and automatic annotation
- Menu with submenus automatic capturing and annotation
- Numbered callouts for controls
- Screenshot editing and formatting
- Text labels design
- Visual effects and styles
- Pop up tooltips for screenshot areas
- Import from external files
- Multilingual program interface
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB or more