Free Download Dr. Folder 2 full version offline installer + Portable for Windows PC it is a software that search and replace the standard icon of a folder on any other icon. It has a pretty and friendly interface. It is a powerful software and easy to use.
You can download the Portable from "Previous Versions" section, further as best alternative program you can also FREE download Folder Marker Pro
Overview of Dr. Folder 2 Benefits
You can change icons of folders quickly and freely just by clicking several buttons. So, using Dr. Folder can save you lots of time. The most important is that it can make your folders lively and I think others will envy your beautiful folders!
Dr. Folder lets you mark folders with color-coded and image-coded icons in one mouse click, making folders easy to find. You can change the icon from the context menu of the selected folder, or from the program using its simple interface and tools.
With this program you can replace the icon of a single folder, or change the icon of multiple folders at once, change the system default icon, restore the default icon, add your own icons to the built-in library and customize the it context menu to your preferences.
Overview of Dr. Folder 2 Features
- Apply different icons to individual folders in one mouse click
- Easily change the folder icon from system context menu
- Replace the system-defined standard folder icon, which is used by Windows to display each folder on your computer
- Search for icons on your computer
- Copy icon to the current folder to make your folder icons independent from icon source files (that allows you to move or copy your customized folders anywhere even to another computer! Your folders will be the look exactly as you specified)
- Rebuild the system icon cache to repair incorrect icon images
- Add your favorite icons to the user icon list to access them faster
- Convert icon from PNG, BMP, JPG or GIF file
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB or more