Free Download Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18 for Windows PC it is a driver removal utility that can help you completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind.
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18 Overview
The AMD/NVIDIA video drivers can normally be uninstalled from the Windows Control panel, Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18 program was designed to be used in cases where the standard driver uninstall fails, or anyway when you need to thoroughly delete NVIDIA and ATI video card drivers.
The current effect after you use this driver removal tool will be similar as if its the first time you install a new driver just like a fresh, clean install of Windows. As with any tool of this kind, we recommend creating a new system restore point before using it, so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.
If you have a problem installing an older driver or newer one, give it a try as there are some reports that it fix those problems. DDU is an application that is programmed by Ghislain Harvey aka Wagnard in our forums, Guru3D.com is the official download partner for this handy application.
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18 Recommended usage:
- DDU should be used when having a problem uninstalling / installing a driver or when switching GPU brand.
- DDU should not be used every time you install a new driver unless you know what you are doing.
- The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best.
- Make a backup or a system restore (but it should normally be pretty safe).
- It is best to exclude the DDU folder completely from any security software to avoid issues.
- Windows Vista SP2 up to Windows 10 October 2018 update 1809 (17763.xx) (anything higher is at your own risk)
- NVIDIA, AMD, Intel GPUs
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher