Free Download Disk Sorter Ultimate / Enterprise full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a powerful file classification solution allowing one to classify files in disks, directories, network shares, and NAS storage devices save file classification reports.
You can also FREE download WizTree.
Overview of Disk Sorter Benefits
DiskSorter provides several built-in file classification plugins capable of recognizing more than 3,000 types of files and classifying files by the file type, extension, user name, creation, last modification, last access dates, etc.
Moreover, users are provided with the ability to generate various types of pie charts, categorize and filter file classification results and save file classification reports into several standard formats, including HTML, PDF, Excel, Text, CSV, XML, and the DiskSorter native report format.
Furthermore, IT and storage administrators are provided with the ability to submit file classification reports from multiple servers and NAS storage devices to a centralized SQL database and analyze disk space usage history trends for one or more file categories per server and user across the entire enterprise.
Overview of Disk Sorter Features
- DiskSorter Main GUI Application
- DiskSorter File Classification Pie Charts
- Classifying Files in Network Servers and NAS Storage Devices
- Classifying Files in Network Servers
- Batch File Classification Operations
- Batch File Classification Mode
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more