Free Download Digital Vision Nucoda 2021 for Windows colour grading and mastering solutions have been used on many of the best known films, commercials, documentaries, music videos and television programs around the globe.
You can also FREE download Digital Vision Phoenix
Overview of Digital Vision Nucoda 2021 Benefits
Digital Vision understand that customers need more than just leading toolsets to create sophisticated look enhancements. More importantly solutions need to work with multiple camera and file formats, allow for collaborative workflows and deliver finished content for different viewing platforms, including stereoscopic 3D. In a nutshell, Nucoda was designed to offer a lot more than just colour grading.
Nucoda combines a creative tool set with a very tight integration to the Avid workflow, including full support for Interplay. Setting new standards in the highest quality, Nucoda is a fully featured ACES grading system, featuring HDR grading and real time EXR file format support.
With an industry leading colour toolset used by clients such as Keep Me Posted, Encore, Pixar and Disney, Nucoda creates complex looks and visual styles for animation, working in 2K/4K and stereo. Included with Nucoda is a range of image processing tools called DVO Classic, consisting of DVO Grain, DVO Aperture, DVO Regrain and DVO Brickwall.
An entry level grading solution based on the industry-leading Digital Vision image science technology and Nucoda colour tools. Nucoda Look is ideally suited for use as a pre-grade assist station, either in the post production facility or on-set. It can be used as a preparation station for the Nucoda grading system to ingest or conform video or film content directly onto the timeline. It is also an excellent post-grade deliverables system.
Overview of Digital Vision Nucoda 2021 Features
- ACES Colour management
- HDR Grading and Dolby Vision support
- Grade in resolutions up to 4K 60p
- 9 Comparison modes from multiple sources
- Conform from XML, AAF or EDL
- 12 Powerful colour tools in every colour layer
- Isolation can be matte, shape or keyer based
- Layers can be selectively cached
- Multi monitor support
- Recall single effects or complicated multi-layered effects
- Configurable master reset
- Apply to any segment on any timeline in any project
- Fast, accurate scene detection
- Automated Deform shape tracker
- GPU Accelerated for Pan & Scan and master colour
- Multiple formats can be delivered from the same timeline
- Globally apply final crops or resizes
- Export includes DnxHR, Apple ProRes and EXR
- VTR I/O Ingest and output. PAL, NTSC, HD
- Support for RAW files from Canon, Sony, Arri ,Red, Phantom
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)