Free Download dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It provides excellent flexibility and manual control over creating foreign vital data.
Overview of dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server
dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that generates realistic test data for Microsoft SQL Server databases. Its intuitive user interface allows you to quickly and efficiently create data sets with complex structures and specific constraints.
Features of dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server
- Custom data generation: You can define your own data generation rules for each column in a table and generate test data based on your specific requirements
- Built-in data generators: The tool comes with several built-in data generators, such as random values, sequences, regular expressions, and more
- Data preview: You can preview the generated data before it is added to your database, so you can ensure that it meets your needs
- Batch data generation: You can generate data for multiple tables at once, saving time and effort
- Data export: You can export the generated data to a file or copy it directly to the
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does it support Microsoft Azure SQL Database?
A: No, it only supports on-premise installations of Microsoft SQL Server.
Q: Can I generate data for multiple databases with it?
A: Yes, you can generate data for multiple databases with the tool, but you need to run the data generation process for each database separately.
Q: Does this support data encryption?
A: No, it does not support data encryption.
This is an excellent tool for generating test data for your SQL Server databases. Its user-friendly interface, custom data generation capabilities, and efficient batch data generation process make it easy to generate data sets with complex structures and specific constraints. Whether you're a developer, tester, or database administrator, it is a valuable tool for your workflow.