Free Download CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe full version offline installer for Windows PC. It delivers robust desktop capture and video streaming in a single application.
Overview of CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe
Screen Recorder lets you multistream to up to five different services. This means you can simultaneously Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook, plus up to two additional custom servers. It's easy to reach a wider audience without additional relay servers.
Using Screen Recorder, you can connect directly to the platform of your choice and stream video up to Full HD quality. Livestreaming gameplay on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook is a great way to share your love of gaming.
Screen Recorder lets you stream to your favorite platforms like Twitch, Facebook & YouTube Live and lets you use custom streaming servers to reach your audience.
Whether you're a vlogger, gamer, or how-to expert, Screen Recorder will have you producing high-quality, detailed videos in next to no time. Record your whole screen, just a window, or lock to a specific app. For gamers, you can record gameplay from your PC, even in exclusive mode, and capture directly from your gaming console!
Features of CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe
- For Gamers & Streamers
- For YouTubers & Vloggers
- For Work & Business
- Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook
- Use a Custom Streaming Server
- Multistream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Custom Servers
- Reduced System Footprint
- Integrate Your Webcam into Livestreams
- Record with Chroma Key
- Add Overlay Objects to Recordings
- Customizable Hotkey Support
- Record from PC or Connected Device
- Easy-to-use Editing Tools
- Real-time Webcam & Mic Preview
- Record & edit presentations
- Livestream directly to your audience
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 SP1 (Windows 10 64-bit recommended)
- Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II and above
- Desktop recording: 1GB VGA VRAM or higher
- Game recording: 3GB VGA VRAM or higher
- 2GB Memory
- 600MB for product installation
- A Windows-compatible sound card is required