Free Download Cyberduck for Windows PC it is a libre server and cloud storage browser for Mac and Windows with support for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure & OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox.
You can also FREE download ExpanDrive
Using this tool you can connect to every server. With an easy to use interface, connect to servers, enterprise file sharing and cloud storage. Browse and move your files quickly in the browser with caching enabled for the best performance.
It supports Public key authentication, Keyboard Interactive (PAM) Authentication and one-time passwords. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Cyberduck for Windows can edit any text or binary file on the server in your preferred application.
Features of Cyberduck
- Connect to every server
- Client side encryption with Cryptomator
- Edit any file with your preferred editor
- Quickly copy or open the corresponding HTTP URLs
- Distribute your content in the cloud
- First class bookmarking
- Browse and move your files quickly in the browser
- Limit the number of concurrent transfers and filter files
- Integration with system technologies
- Licensed under the GPL
- Multi language support
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more