Free Download CrystalMaker full version standalone offline installer for Windows; it is used to visualize and build crystal and molecular structures efficiently.
Overview of CrystalMaker
It is the most efficient way to visualize crystal and molecular structures. Its interactive design lets you "see the wood for the trees" and build your own visual understanding of complex materials. It transcends traditional crystallography software, letting you create dynamical visualizations with rotatable animations.
Energy-modeling tools let you design and relax new structures, predict their vibrational properties, and explore how they interface with other materials. It provides a streamlined workflow that majors on productivity: drag-and-drop your data files into the program for instant display in spectacular photo-realistic color.
Manipulate structures in real-time with the mouse. Multiple View "bookmarks" and undo levels encourage exploration and discovery - ideal for teaching and research.
Features of CrystalMaker
- Build New Crystals & Molecules Fast
- Outstanding 3D Graphics
- Real-Time Manipulation
- Multi-Structure Animation
- Create Compelling Education Content
- Volumetric Data Visualization
- Powerful Measurement
- Molecular Modelling and Vibrational Modes
- Molecular Crystal Tools
- Transformation & Crystal Engineering
- 3D Printing & Model Export
- Diffraction Support
- Cross Platform
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: 64-bit PC running Windows 7 or later
- Graphics card with OpenGL 3.2 (or later) capability
- Hard Disk : 1 GB free disc space.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM