Free Download CrossFTP Enterprise full version standalone offline installer for Windows is a powerful FTP, FTPS, SFTP, FXP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Microsoft Azure, and Google Storage client.
You can also FREE download Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for Oracle.
Overview of CrossFTP Enterprise Benefits
Its traditional two-pane browser-like user interface is easy to learn and use. Multi-tabs design facilitates you to manage and connect multiple FTP sites simultaneously in one single window. It can transfer, queue, schedule, synchronize, mirror, job management, and speed be boosted by turbo multi-threaded engine. CrossFTP’s powerful engine solves your file transfer problems.
It comes wrapped in a straightforward user interface that presents the remote and local file repositories classically. Getting to any location is achieved quickly, and there is the possibility to store favorite paths as bookmarks for reaching them fast. On the same note, the program keeps a history of the recently accessed locations and includes tab support for working with multiple folders simultaneously.
Overview of CrossFTP Enterprise Features
- Versatile secure protocol choices made transfer simple.
- Get files on WebDav(s) and iDisk, faster than Browser!
- Simply manage your on-demand storage, cost effectively!
- Manage public/private distribution, and sign URLs!
- Simpliy handle your glacier backups, cost effectively!
- Go server to server FTP transfers by tab-to-tab!
- Encrypt your files with AES algorithm before transfer!
- Up to 40x multi-thread enigne turbos the speed!
- Edit any files in any app, even remote graph files.
- Preview your sync, save/schedule in queue, powerful options.
- Put your transfer/synchronization tasks in plan.
- Flow along various proxy engines.
- Bind two tabs, so that one goes, the other also goes.
- Nicely grant your bandwidth to other programs.
- Search for certain files in the remote folder.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more