Free Download CPU-Z for Windows PC it is a freeware tool that provide very important and detailed information on some of the main devices and harware of your system.
You can also FREE download an other very useful program PassMark MemTest86 Pro
CPU-Z is a software that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. Find out everything about your computer you ever wanted to know with this program that gives you information such as processor name and vendor, core stepping and process, processor package, internal and external clocks, clock multiplier, partial overclock detection, and processor features including supported instructions sets.
This program supports detection of the processor's core voltage, L2 bus width, support for two processors (in Windows NT/2000 only), and memory timing (CAS Latency, RAS to CAS, RAS Precharge).
Features of CPU-Z
- Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core's internal frequency, memory frequency.
- ntel Basin Falls Skylake-X refresh
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX serie 20
- New AVX2 and AVX512 benchmarks (beta versions)
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB or more