Free Download ConfigureDefender 3 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a small utility that allows you to manage the settings for Windows Defender.
You can also FREE download Intel Extreme Tuning Utility
Overview of ConfigureDefender 3
This program is a small utility that allows you to manage the settings for Windows Defender in Windows 8.1/10 efficiently.
This utility is intended to assist Windows 10 users in configuring Windows Defender to suit their specific needs allowing a more streamlined experience.
There are several preconfigured settings included, but you can customize it to your exact needs. ConfigureDefender’s interface isn’t super modern by any stretch, but it provides access to the essential settings needed to preview and ultimately configure Windows Defender properly.
You can manually disable/enable various items like real-time & behavior monitoring, download & script scanning, PUA protection, etc.
One nice thing is that ConfigureDefender includes a few preset configuration models if you are unsure of what to change allowing you to opt for one of them.
Features of ConfigureDefender 3
- Real-time Monitoring
- Behavior Monitoring
- Scan all downloaded files and attachments
- Reporting Level (MAPS membership level)
- Average CPU Load while scanning
- Automatic Sample Submission
- Potentially unwanted applications
- Cloud Protection Level (Default)
- Cloud Check Time Limit
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more