Free Download CloneZilla Live 2 for Windows PC it is a partition and disk imaging/cloning program. Designed as an alternative to expensive disk cloning apps, Clonezilla is capable of creating backups for the entire hard drive or individual partitions.
urther as alternative program FREE download GoodSync Enterprise
CloneZilla Live Overview
It is a small bootable GNU/Linux distribution, it has been developed from 2004, and it is used to deploy many computers simultaneously. It is an extremely useful tool, however, it does have several limitations. In order to use it, you must first prepare a DRBL server AND the machine to be deployed must boot from a network.
Create partition and disk images for backup purposes and restore them whenever necessary, all thanks to this powerful open-source application Clonezilla Live. There's nothing worse than losing all the data stored on the computer because of a hard disk failure or a serious system crash. Fortunately, there are advanced backup and recovery systems out there that can help you prevent such situations from happening. Clonezilla is one of them.
Booting from the Clonezilla media opens a menu where you can choose the running mode for Clonezilla Live and run memory tests. The console data configuration options are displayed as you proceed, allowing you to select the keymap policy.
To install this program the basic steps are to download pre-build Clonezilla Live then put it in a boot media (CD, USB flash drive or USB hard drive). Two types of files are available, iso and zip. The former one is for CD, the latter is for USB flash drive. Besides, you can put Clonezilla live on hard drive or PXE server, too.
Features of CloneZilla Live
- Many File systems are supported
- LVM2 (LVM version 1 is not) under GNU/Linux is supported.
- Boot loader, including grub and syslinux, could be reinstalled.
- Both MBR and GPT partition formats of hard drive are supported.
- Clonezilla live also can be booted on a BIOS or uEFI machine.
- Unattended mode is supported.
- Almost all steps can be done via commands and options.
- You can also use a lot of boot parameters to customize your own imaging and cloning.
- One image restoring to multiple local devices is supported.
- AES-256 encryption could be used to secures data access, storage and transfer.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- X86 or x86-64 processor
- 196 MB of system memory (RAM)
- Boot device, e.g. CD/DVD Drive, USB port, PXE, or hard drive