Free Download CatLight latest version standalone offline installer for Windows. This user-friendly and instrumental piece of software makes it possible for you to monitor a build status.
Overview of CatLight
It is a user-friendly and instrumental piece of software that allows you to monitor a build status, for example, when it starts or is completed. Upon first launching CatLight, you are greeted by a simplistic interface and a start screen that lets you choose your build system quickly.
Once you configure the app, you can accurately view the current status of the builds, who broke the build in the first place, the last build attempt, or the total number of recent builds. You can also set up the app to notify you only when a build starts, a build succeeds, when it fails, or for all the described situations. Furthermore, please note that you can set the polling interval for the build status in second units.
Features of CatLight
- See the status of your builds, releases, and issues on one personalized dashboard
- For extensive dashboards, the most essential items will be displayed in the action list at the top
- See the overall status of your action list in one icon
- Get notifications when a build breaks down, a new, critical bug appears, or your task list changes
- Estimates on build time completion. See them in notifications and on the dashboard
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more