Free Download Calibre 4 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is is an application that allows you to view, convert and organize e-books in a simple manner.
You can also FREE download VueScan
Overview of Calibre 4 Benefits
Effortlessly keep your e-book library thoroughly organized with the help of this efficient and straightforward software solution. Calibre is an e-book library management application. It is free, open source and cross-platform in design and works on Linux, OSX and Windows.
Calibre is meant to be a complete e-library solution and thus includes, library management, format conversion, news feeds to ebook conversion as well as e-book reader sync features. You can also use the “Fetch news” feature to download news from websites and convert them into a preferred e-book format. It is possible to schedule news downloads, add a custom sources or download all scheduled news sources as well.
It allows you to create libraries and toggle between them, as well as rename, delete, backup and restore libraries, connect to iTunes, start a content server, search and sort e-books, and more. The program uses a high amount of system resources and contains a comprehensive help file. It didn’t freeze or crash during our tests. Calibre is easy to use and provides a great solution for viewing and organizing e-books in various formats.
Overview of Calibre 4 Features
- Save time on managing your e-book collection
- Use it everywhere and with anything
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library easily
- Edit the books in your collection
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more