Free Download Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17 for Windows include various programs to design schematic, simulation, and analysis of electronic circuits. This is the best and most professional software simulation and analysis of electronic circuits and electronic design automation.
Download the full program with Torrent, and then you can download the Hot Fix only. Further, you can also FREE download Cadence IC Virtuoso.
Overview of Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17 Benefits
Cadence Allegro and OrCAD products are integrated directly with Windows; the products support hardware and peripherals supported by Windows. Can obtain a list of hardware and peripherals officially supported by Windows from the Microsoft web page.
The products require updating certain Microsoft libraries in the Windows directory. You must install the Cadence software using either a standalone install or a client install. You may not be able to point to the software without installing it.
Overview of Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17 Features
- Suitable graphical user environments and display circuit using icons
- OrCAD Capture and Capture CIS schematic design circuits in powerful environment
- Ability to design PCB (Printed Circuit Board stands and means the board or PCB)
- Has an extensive library full of components and electronic devices
- Advanced simulation and analysis electronic circuits in a graphical environment PSpice
- Environment Orcad PCB Designer / Editor to design and edit PCB
- Ability to interact with MATLAB and Simulink software
System Requirements and Technical Details
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate or Home Premium (64-bit); Windows 8 (64-bit) (All Service Packs); Windows 10 (64-bit); Windows 2008 R2 Server; Windows 2012 Server (All Service Packs).
Note: Cadence Allegro and OrCAD (Including EDM) products do not support Windows 7 Starter and Home Basic. In addition, Windows Server support does not include support for Windows Remote Desktop. Windows RT and tablets are not supported.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP 2000 with multi-core CPU
- 8 GB RAM
- Virtual memory at least twice physical memory
- 50 GB free disk space
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color (16-bit color)
- Broadband Internet connection for some service
- Ethernet card (for network communications and security hostID)
- Three-button Microsoft-compatible mouse
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+
- Note: Faster processors are preferred.
- 8 GB RAM
- 500 GB free disk space
- 1,280 x 1024 display resolution with true color (at least 32bit color)
- A dedicated graphics card
- Dual monitors
- Broadband Internet connection for some services