Free Download BurnInTest Professional 9 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
You can also FREE download Cyrobo Hidden Disk
Overview of BurnInTest Professional 9 Benefits
Anyone who has used computers for any period of time will understand the importance of having a stable system. Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software)
The cost of a hardware failure can be enormous. If you are lucky your data will only become inaccessible while faulty components are replaced. If you’re unlucky you can lose your files completely or have them permanently corrupted.
Even if you have good backups, you can still lose days of work returning the PC to its pre-failure state. In many cases the lost data can never be replaced and businesses can be brought to their knees, with the loss of documentation, customer details and financial records.
Overview of BurnInTest Professional 9 Features
- Online help & PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
- MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
- Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
- Testing of up to 20 CD/DVD drives simultaneously
- Video RAM testing
- Testing the playback of Videos
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more