Free Download Bulk Rename Utility 3 Commercial full version standalone offline installer for Windows it allows you to easily rename files and entire folders based upon extremely flexible criteria. Add date/time stamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert case, add auto-numbers, process folders and sub-folders….plus a whole lot more!
You can also FREE download FurMark
Overview of Bulk Rename Utility 3 Commercial Benefits
Bulk Rename Utility is an easy to use file rename program (a.k.a. file renamer). Renaming multiple files and/or multiple folders has never been easier! It has a small memory footprint so it can be left running all the time without consuming all your memory. It started as a freeware Visual Basic tool, but as its popularity has grown it has been completely rewritten in C++ to be robust and lightweight – and very, very fast! It can easily handle folders/discs containing well over 100,000 entries… and it can batch rename 1,000s of files in seconds.
Overview of Bulk Rename Utility 3 Commercial Features
- Rename files, folders or both.
- Remove, add or change text in the file names.
- Perform text substitution.
- Change the case of file names.
- Remove characters or words.
- Remove digits or symbols.
- Append or prepend text to file names.
- Append the parent folder’s name to a file name.
- Append dates to file names in many formats.
- Add text from the clipboard to multiple file names.
- Auto-number files with very flexible rules.
- Preview the new names before renaming.
- Sort the file details by any column.
- Save your renaming criteria into favorites.
- 32-bit and 64-bit application.
- Add “Bulk Rename Here” to the Windows Explorer for quick access (optional).
- Directory recursion – process files/folders in all sub-directories too.
- Use Regular Expressions to rename files / folders.
- Rename files from an input text-file list (CSV).
- Create an Undo batch file.
- Log all renaming activity to a log file.
- Change file and folder date/timestamps (created, modified, accessed).
- Change file/folder attributes (hidden, read-only, archived).
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e. “Date Picture Taken”, “Resolution” and other information embedded in all JPG photo files).
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Rename files using Windows File Properties (e.g. length, width, height, rate, publisher, title, etc). More than a hundred attributes for different file types.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more