Free Download SORDUM BlueLife Hosts Editor offline installer for Windows; it allows you to block easily & allows IPs and websites on your computer.
Overview of BlueLife Hosts Editor
This program is a Portable Freeware hosts-file editor and Allows you to add/delete, Block easily, and Update domain names to your host's file.
Type the hostname you wish to add in the first box and Select resolve domain names from the drop-down menu, then add to the list with the plus button.
Finally, use the Save button (green button); if you want to Block a domain name, you must select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu and then use the Save button; you can also use the right-click menu to block, unblock the domain names on the list.
Features of BlueLife Hosts Editor
- Block Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook
- Replace Custom IPs
- Additional Command Line parameters
- Lightweight & easy to use
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more