Free Download Bitsum ParkControl Pro full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It can display and tweak CPU core parking settings in real-time.
Overview of Bitsum ParkControl Pro
This powerful software displays and tweaks CPU core parking settings in real-time. It also has an assortment of complimentary power automation features.
It is a low-power sleep state (C6) supported by most modern processors and operating systems. It dynamically disables CPU cores to conserve power when idle. It was controlled entirely by the operating system. The aggressive core parking of Windows led to a great deal of inefficiency during bursting CPU loads.
The settings of this tool in Windows are implemented as parameters of power plans. You can disable core parking for the High-Performance power plan but enable it for other plans.
Features of Bitsum ParkControl Pro
- Display and tweak CPU core parking
- Bitsum's highest Performance Mode
- Bitsum Dynamic Mode
- Changing Parking Settings
- Check the Windows Resource Monitor
- Tweaks are entirely safe for any PC
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more