Free Download Bentley StormCAD CONNECT Edition v10 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a comprehensive modeling software program for the design and analysis of storm sewer systems.
You can also FREE download Iray
Overview of Bentley StormCAD CONNECT Edition v10 Benefits
StormCAD provides calculations for catchment runoff, inlet capacity, and gutters and pipe network flow. StormCAD determines intercepted flow at network inlets, and routes bypass flow to selected bypass targets.
Inlets can be computed using the U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) HEC-22 methodology and users can choose from grate, curb, slot, ditch, and combination inlet types.
Engineers can use a variety of methods to compute headloss, including HEC-22 Energy and AASHTO. StormCAD uses the Rational Method to calculate peak flows in the storm sewer design, or accepts direct input of known flows for inlet inflows.
StormCAD allows users to specify Intensity-Duration-Frequency data using equations or tables. Modelers can then plot the IDF curves, and reuse their data for other projects in that region.
Overview of Bentley StormCAD CONNECT Edition v10 Features
- The new user interface and easier
- StormCAD features of AutoCAD compatible software
- Take advantage of the StormCAD alone
- User reports, with the ability to customize
- Improved table for the purposes of Engineering
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1GB or more recommended