Free Download IRedSoft Batch MMedia Date Changer (Formerly Known as Batch JPEG Date Changer) full version standalone offline installer for Windows, is a batch tool that saves you from those situations when you find your camera date time setting wrong (particularly during a battery change) or when it is set wrongly and finding all your photos with the wrong day or year.
Overview of Batch MMedia Date Changer
It works not only on the File Creation and Modification Date but also on changing the EXIF Date and time, which is embedded in the photos. You can determine if you want to change the date, time, or both by setting a fixed date or time or using the Date Maths method by adding or subtracting time and date from the files. It can help you sync all the File Creation, Modification, and EXIF dates.
Some applications let you batch-change all the file dates to a single date-time which would not make much sense. Moreover, those only change the creation and modification date, but the Digitized Date and Time in the EXIF header remain unchanged. The EXIF Date is essential when uploading to the web, especially one of the many cloud-based photo storage services.
Features of Batch MMedia Date Changer
- You can set all dates and times to be the same (if you work, change the date and leave the time as they are.
- You can also use the Date Maths feature, which lets you Add or Subtract Days, Months, Years, Hours, and Seconds from the current photo dates.
- You can sync all the dates to the Creation, Modi, fiction, or EXIF Date.
- Using the Incremental Date Change Settings, you can set the first date and time, e to use, and all the subsequent following and times will increment from there using a fixed interval which you can set via seconds or minutes.
- You can also change the photo date and time individually.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more