Free Download Balabolka offline installer for Windows PC is a Text-To-Speech (TTS) program; it will sound text from any application and read in a human voice. So it will be convenient and pleasant to listen to the text voiced by the program.
Overview of Balabolka
It is a Text-To-Speech (TTS) program. All computer voices installed on your system are available to Balabolka. The on-screen text can be saved as a WAV, MP3, MP4, OGG, or WMA file. The program can read the clipboard content, view the text from documents, customize font and background color, and control reading from the system tray or global hotkeys.
The program uses various versions of Microsoft Speech API (SAPI); it allows one to alter a voice's parameters, including rate and pitch. The user can apply a special substitution list to improve the quality of the voice's articulation. This feature is useful when you want to change the spelling of words. The rules for pronunciation correction use the syntax of regular expressions.
Balabolka can save the synchronized text in external LRC files or MP3 tags inside the audio files. When an audio file is played with players on a computer or modern digital audio players, the text is displayed synchronously (in the same way as song lyrics).
Features of Balabolka
- Supports skins that allow you to customize your window appearance.
- Balabolka is a Russian word that can be translated as "chatterer."
- The program can use SAPI 4.x/5.x voices and the Microsoft Speech Platform text-to-speech engines.
- To get better voice quality, you can purchase commercial TTS engines.
- Can use Hunspell for spell-checking
- Can use language modules from Microsoft Office 97/2000 for spell-checking
- Allows to use the spell-checking built-in operating system
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more