Free download Avast Clear Latest Standalone Offline Installer for Windows. It is a utility for wholly and correctly removing the antivirus product line AVAST.
Overview of Avast Clear
Avast leaves a lot of garbage behind the computer and in the registry. Especially troublesome registry entries can, for example, be an obstacle to installing another antivirus Avast after. In such cases, you can use a particular utility, Avast! Clear.
Sometimes, it's impossible to uninstall Avast using the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS in the control panel. In this case, you can use this uninstallation utility, avastclear.
This is a particular tool that has been designed to be used to get rid of and, in the case of Avast! Antivirus Free and Professional, or Avast! Internet Security. Installing the app is unnecessary as it is a standalone tool – fire it up, and it will quickly remove any files or registry entries left behind.
You should first run through the regular uninstaller for your avast! Tool, or you will find that this utility has no effect. If you have other anti-malware software installed, Avast Clear (Uninstall Utility) may be flagged as suspicious, but it is perfectly safe.
Features of the Program
- Download avastclear.exe on your desktop
- Start Windows in Safe Mode
- Open (execute) the uninstall utility
- If you installed Avast in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! It will delete the content of any folder you choose!)
- Click REMOVE
- Restart your computer
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more