Free Download Autorun Organizer's latest version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a reliable start-up file checker program.
Overview of Autorun Organizer
Autorun Organizer is a reliable start-up checker that lets you view and manage the programs that automatically run when your operating system starts.
You may view the programs’ properties and modify their running schedule. The application enables you to manage the autorun priorities and enable or disable specified programs.
You can always add and remove programs from the start-up list or set them to load after a specific time.
You may apply a delayed load to any application and specify the duration of their idle status. Any delay adds up to the system's complete start-up process.
Features of Autorun Organizer
- Speeds up boot up and overall Windows performance
- Manages autorun priorities
- Turns on/off programs in Autorun
- Notifies of new entries in the Windows startup list
- Checks startup programs for viruses in VirusTotal
- Shows results in an obvious form
- Automatically controls disabled programs
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more