Free download Autodesk VRED Presenter for Windows, is visualization software that helps automotive designers and engineers create product presentations, design reviews, and virtual prototypes with realistic materials, physical camera settings, engineering tools, and even surface analysis modes.
Autodesk VRED Presenter Overview
Autodesk VRED Presenter software is part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping and an independent viewer application for Autodesk VRED data files that You can also use in 3D product presentations. It includes the Autodesk VRED Raytracing and OpenGL engine for photorealistic quality at interactive speed.
It can be a perfect technology base for point-of-sale systems or interactive product experiences. The customer’s 3D data is always protected by rock-solid security features, such as file encryption and secured network traffic. Autodesk VRED Presenter can be controlled by external devices like tablet computers or mobile phones to enable easy navigation.
This is a 3D visualization and virtual prototyping software. You can use Digital Prototyping to visualize your ideas, evaluate your designs, and move from physical to virtual prototypes in real-time.
Features of Autodesk VRED Presenter
- Set Material override in the Render Layer module. Store multiple render passes in pre-composed layered EXR and PSD files.
- Bake light shadows into geometry to get a more realistic view of the object with fewer calculations.
- In addition to our VR Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support, VRED offers extended support for head-mounted displays.
- For additional post-processing, export your render passes for further adaptions in the image processing software.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended