Free Download Autodesk ReCap Pro for Windows PC; it is a reality capture software to convert reality into a 3D model or 2D drawing ready for further design. With ReCap Pro, you can experience the increased speed and workflow capabilities for scan and photogrammetry projects.
Autodesk ReCap Pro Overview
You can use ReCap Pro to create 3D models from photographs or laser scans. The final product is a point cloud or meshes ready for CAD and BIM authoring tools.
Autodesk ReCap Pro version offers a full spectrum of cutting-edge features such as automatic scan registration and photo stitching into 3D models, advanced editing and measurement tools, scan-to-mesh data service, and Fly features for UAV/drone photos, and collaborative tools.
Features of Autodesk ReCap Pro
- Added support for project transfer from ReCap Pro for mobile.
- Fixed crash on launch related to loading obsolete import component.
- Fixed issue related to removing deleted points on Save As… for projects with a user-specified coordinate system containing a large translation.
- Improved application stability in registration.
- Added registration status report to help decision-making when loading partially registered projects.
- When loading partially registered projects, replacing "automatic registration" with "resume registration" is the primary option.
- Fixed issue related to ignoring data from specified columns in ASCII import.
- Fixed issue related to importing PTX & PTG files exported from 3rd party tools.
- Improved handling of LAS & LAZ files in non-English locals.
- Removed support for PCG import and export.
- Fixed issue where scans removed from the project navigator remained part of the project when returning to registration.
- Fixed issue related to the default view being set incorrectly for new projects.
- Moved the in-app feedback mechanism from 3D View to the application title bar.
- Updated in-app feedback to send users to the product idea station.
- Updated Faro SDK for FLS and LSPROJ file import.
- Improved text and widget layout for languages other than English.
- Updated public link toggle button in sharing dialog.
- Fixed intermittent crashes on installations with single-user licensing when ReCap could not communicate with Autodesk servers due to a poor or lack of internet connection.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB