Free Download Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2021 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it offers a wide-range of simulation spanning across multiple analysis types.
This product was formerly known as Nastran In-CAD. To access the Nastran In-CAD 2019 see “Previous Version” section.
Autodesk Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2021 Overview
Autodesk Inventor Nastran is a CAD-embedded, general-purpose FEA tool powered by the Autodesk Nastran solver. The new Nastran In-CAD offers a wide range of simulation spanning across multiple analysis types, delivering another high-end simulation in a CAD-embedded workflow that works within both Autodesk Inventor and SOLIDWORKS to help engineers and analysts make great products.
This program Nastran In-CAD can also handle different types of elements in the same analysis, that is, mixing surface models with solids or beam elements in the same analysis. This is to get a better understanding and a stronger confidence in the draft design proposal.
Features of Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2021
- Use robust and accurate CAD embedded analysis capabilities.
- Go beyond the linear static studies in Inventor with embedded FEA technology.
- Automate projectile impact and virtual drop tests for phones, laptops, and many other products.
- Model metals, rubber, and soft tissue in a single virtual test.
- Determine stress, strain, and deformation.
- Resolve problems with noise and vibrations.
- Import data from Autodesk CFD, and apply thermal and fluid pressure results.
- Analyze earthquake and wind loading.
- Idealize thin solid models as a shell.
- Select which structural members will be automatically idealized as beams.
- Avoid assembly failure due to high thermal stress.
- Analyze structures, such as columns and beams, for catastrophic failure under certain loading conditions.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB