Free download Autodesk FeatureCAM Ultimate 2020 full version for Windows it has new capabilities for applying feature recognition. Get enhanced collaboration, a better user experience, and improvements for programming multitasking lathes.
You can also FREE download MecSoft VisualCAD/CAM
Autodesk FeatureCAM Ultimate 2020 Overview
Autodesk FeatureCAM Ultimate software automates your workflow from design to NC code. Reduce programming time, and produce consistent results for CNC milling, turning, and wire applications.
The updates to FeatureCAM 2020 are significant, including the updated ribbon-style user interface. This change enhances the look and feel of the software. With an icon, accompanying text and dynamic help, users will have easy access to the tools they use most often as well as more visibility and insight into different functionality they may not have known was available within the software.
Finally, the layout of the ribbon is customizable so users will have the option of creating their preferred working environment. FeatureCAM CNC programming software includes feature recognition and automation tools to reduce programming time. Visualize safe toolpaths with simulation.
Features of Autodesk FeatureCAM Ultimate 2020
- Automate your workflow from design to NC code to help reduce programming time
- Use feature recognition to scan, identify, and create machinable features from your design
- FeatureCAM can help select your tools, stepover, stepdown, and more, providing programming consistency
- Standardize and produce the results you want with libraries, configurations, and attributes
- Use collision avoidance to trim toolpaths, tilt tools, and avoid selected regions of your model
- When programming parts, FeatureCAM updates toolpaths to help avoid collisions with workholding devices
- Monitor the amount of remaining stock to avoid fresh air cutting and potential collisions
- Avoid machine downtime. Highlight deviations between your programmed part and nominal design
- FeatureCAM supports 3-, 4-, and 5-axis CNC mills with a range of configurations
- Features to enhance programming lathes include automatic corner rounding, part handling, and more
- Optimize CNC programs for multitasking turn-mill centers to reduce cycle times
- Simulate sliding stock motion, use automatic tool mapping, and get advanced synchronization
- Program bar-fed mills, a type of mill-turn machine that combines continuous part production capabilities
- Program 2- and 4-axis wire EDMs. Achieve a high surface quality with wire-specific strategies
- Program mills, mill-turns, lathes, turn-mills, Swiss lathes, bar-fed mills, wire EDMs, and more
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Multiple core 64-bit processor, such as AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i7
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 160 GB